I-LID ’N LASH® VET is intended to maintain proper ocular hygiene by helping remove debris and crusts from around the eyes while reducing facial odors.
This product can be used on companion animals that are predisposed to tear stains and facial fold odor as well as animals suffering from Dry Eye.
I-LID ’N LASH® VET has been specifically formulated with human quality manufacturing standards and materials because we believe that pets deserve the highest standards of care available.
Do not use if your pet has broken or abraded skin.
Water, poloxamer, polyethylene glycol, glycerin, borate, hyaluronan, carbopol 940, potassium sorbate, EDTA citric acid.
Tips and Tricks
- The best results are obtained if the product is applied and not rinsed off
- It is also recommended to shave off existing stained fur for optimal results
This product will not remove existing stains but will prevent new stains from forming, as well as lessen the existing stain.
For more severe eye debris and discharge, use the I-LID ’N LASH® VET Pump to apply product, in order to soak into the fur for a couple minutes before trying to remove the debris as this product will help soften the discharge and make the removal easier. For the best results, it is recommended to shave off existing stained fur.
For Lids and Lashes
- Effectively cleanses the lids and lashes
- Hinders recurrence by reducing the bio-burden
- Contains hyaluronic acid
- Does not burn or sting
- Packaged in a resealable plastic jar containing 60 pre-soaked wipes
- Prevents tear stains
- Soothes and hydrates the lids and skin
- No need to rinse-off
- Eliminates facial fold odors in certain breeds of dogs such as pugs & bulldogs
- Sold in packs of 10